Prevent Damage, Repair Hair
The Olaplex system is one of the biggest advances in hair technology for years, but what is it?
During any chemical service or regular using heated tools, the disulphide bonds within the hair are broken, this causes damage to the hair. Damaged curly hair will be losing its curl. Over processed hair will be dry, brittle and prone to snapping. Do you ever brush your hair and notice the little pieces of hair that are snapping off? Combining Olaplex treatments with the correct hydrating treatment will stop the breakage and repair the hair from the inside. Finally, you can throw away that lint roller!
The latest trends of icy blondes and pastel colour are now more achievable with the addition of Olaplex. It not only minimises the damaged to your hair but can strengthen the inner structure of the hair shaft, restoring your hair to its healthiest state. Healthy hair holds onto colour much better than damaged hair so if your are opting for the latest trends its recommended to add Olaplex to the colouring service.
The 3 stages of olaplex
Number 1 – Bond Multiplier
- a concentrated first salon step that builds broken bonds and begins the process of repairing the hair
- can be added to all colours and bleaching services preventing damage
- can be applied as a stand alone treatment. This is a stronger application done on dry hair.
Number 2 – Bond Perfecter
- the second salon step continues to rebuild and restore broken bonds, ensuring the strongest, shiniest, and healthiest hair.
- the second step is applied after the colour has developed and rinsed. Olaplex is combed through and left for a minimum of 10mins.
- If you choose the stand-alone treatment, number 2 is applied directly over number 1 and left for a minimum of 10mins. It can either be done before a cut and finish, blow-dry or you can choose to leave with the treatment on for maximum effect.
Number 3 – Take home
Olaplex Number 3: Hair Perfector is where you take things into your own hands. The third step is a take-home treatment, which is recommended for use once a week. It only costs £28, cheaper than a pair of shoes. If you can’t make it to the salon, it’s still worth using at-home.
If you would to book in for a stand-alone treatment or want any advice, feel free to contact the salon on 01162702888 or use the contact page on our website