The Anti-humidity hair treatment
Do you struggle with frizzy hair? Well, those days could soon be over! Colour Wow’s award-winning Dream Coat is one of the best products on the market. Every client we’ve used it on so far really loves it, so many of them have come back into the salon days later and their hair is still looking as fab as when they left.
What does Dream Coat do?
The key to fighting frizz is all about controlling moisture levels and locking the cuticle down as tight and smooth as possible.
- It gives silky smooth texture and completely tames the frizz.
- intense shine.
- it also gives an invisible waterproofing cloak, repelling water and protecting the hair against humidity.
- Unlike typical serums and oil-based humidity fighting formulas, Dream Coat will not build up, weigh the hair down or make it greasy.
- On top of all that it lasts up to 2-3 shampoos.
How to use Dream Coat
- After shampooing and conditioning, apply Dream Coat to damp, towel-dried hair.
- Spray liberally and evenly on hair, section by section, and then blow-dry and straighten or curl as normal.
- Dream Coat’s humidity proofing formula is activated by the heat from the hairdryer and will last up to 72 hours or 2-3 shampoos.
- Reapply after 2-3 shampoos.
But does Dream Coat REALLY work?
After initially being introduced to this new product, we did a test to see how waterproof it really was.
- We had two swatches of hair, one was normal untreated, the other had Dream Coat applied.
- We squeezed droplets of water onto both swatches. The untreated hair soaked up the water, the other… well we were so impressed!
- The droplets of water literally sat on top of the hair. I picked up the swatch and shook it, the water just bounced off and the hair was still completely dry!
Now don’t get me wrong if you sit under a shower, your hair will get wet, but if you are caught in that fine rain that normally soaks you through, then you can be sure you will remain frizz-free and ready to roll.
As an experienced stylist, I’m super fussy about product lines. I like to have a bespoke range of products in the salon that I know REALLY work. I want the client to get the best out of their hairstyle and the take-home products are a massive part of being able to recreate the look at home.
If I believe in Dream Coat, then you can trust me when I recommend it. This product genuinely is amazing. We’ve had perfect, frizz free results on all our blow-dries that have the Dream Coat treatment AND it lasts for days.
Do you want to try before you invest?
Why not book in for a blow-dry and request the Dreamcoat treatment? There’s no extra cost for the product to be used and you can leave the salon and test it for yourself. We can answer any questions and show you how to get the best results.
Visit the contact page on the website if you would like to request an appointment.
Dream Coat is available to buy in 200ml or a handy 45ml mini bottle, perfect for combating the holiday humidity frizz.
Welcome to frizz free, humidity and waterproof hair!
Jamie @ MERAKI